Nexiq Blue Link Mini Mobile Heavy Truck Scanner W/O Tablet Apple IOS Android
Out of stock
NEXIQ BLUE-LINK MINI TRUCK MOBILE SCANNER. NO TABLET INCLUDED
• Enables you to use either your iOS or Android devices to communicate with heavy duty vehicles for quick access to basic diagnostic information
• Provides wireless communication with on-board electronic control units
• The Blue-Link™ tool when used in conjunction with the First-Link™ App available on the App Store and on Google Play, becomes a triage tool for drivers and service technicians
• The First-Link™ App provides features that help connect your mobile device to the vehicle’s diagnostic port and monitor the vehicle’s health status and increase the vehicle’s uptime. Later, the technician can utilize the information gathered by the application to aid in vehicle service and repair.
• Integrated 9-pin Deutsch connector
• Supports J1708, 3 CAN Channels (CAN/J1939/ISO15765 -250K, 500K, 1Mb/s with Auto Baud detection)
PLEASE NOTE: The First-Link™ app is available on both the App Store and on Google Play.
- In addition to the NEXIQ Blue-Link™ Mini, the First-Link™ mobile app is compatible with the NEXIQ Blue-Link™ and the USB-Link™2.
- The NEXIQ Blue-Link™ Mini is also compatible with the DTNA eLink app for mobile devices (available on both the App Store and on Google Play).
- Small—fits in your pocket
- Wireless—no cables required
- Reliable Bluetooth communication
- Fast—lets you quickly father a snapshot of vehicle statistics
- Compatible with iOS and Android devices (pairs easily with both)
- Integrated 9-PIN Deutsch connector
- Simple, one-button design to put the device in Discovery mode
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Will this do any commands such as a DPF regen? No, this tool is read only.
Does it come with any cables or adapters besides the green 9-pin? No, it only comes with the integrated 9-pin.