V2019.7 WIFI GM MDI Multiple Diagnostic Interface
V2019.7 WIFI GM MDI with GDS2 Tech 2 Win Sata HDD for GM Till 2019
Easy to use, no need to install the software, just insert the hdd in the computer to use. more easier.
SP163-D1=SP163-D (hardware) + SP163-S1(Software installed well on HDD)
Vauxhall / Opel MDI (Tech 3) OEM Level Diagnostics
Works as the high-quality Vauxhall / Opel dealer diagnostic interface
Can be used with Global TIS, GDS 2, Tech2Win software on a new laptop
Provides full dealer level diagnostics and programming
Supports all Vauxhall /Opel 16 pin vehicles from 1996 to 2018
Perfoms quickly and used easily to make customers happy and win new business by offering the exact same functions as the main dealers, including;* Automatic vehicle recognition
* DTC reading and removal
* Complete list of live data streaming for all main ECU
* Recordable / playback of live data
* New software flash for existing ECU to fix drivability issues
* Programming and installation of new ECU (PCM, ABS, Instrument cluster, air bag, fuel pumps etc.,)
* Programming new keys
* Setting / removing speed limiters
* J2534 pass thru offering ECU re-flash and diagnostics for other vehicle manufacturers, when subscribed to their specified software
* More dealer specific functions
MDI and GDS Background
MDI is an interface between the vehicle DLC and a PC (by wired USB, wired Ethernet, wireless Ethernet ) and TIS2web.
Can be Used for SPS programming on existing and future SGM vehicles
Required for diagnostics on new SGM Global A Electrical Architecture Vehicles
Used with TIS2Web, GM Global Diagnostics System (GDS), SPS and MDI Manager Software
Allows for GDS diagnostic
GM Multiple Diagnostic Interface (MDI)
All current and most legacy vehicle protocols: UART, KW2000, CLASS2, GM LAN, etc.
Needed for Global A architechture vehicles
Supports Service Programming System (SPS)
Passthrough progrmming on past model and Global A vehicles
Supports PC-Based diagnostics with rollout of the Global Diagnositc System (GDS) application
Includes Flight Recorder Mode
What protocols does the GM MDI support?
For immediate use — At present, vehicles have two buses on the 16 pin connector
(high speed and low speed GMLAN). The GM MDI communicates using all of the existing GM protocols, the same as the GM Tech2:
– Class 2
– GMLAN (CAN)
Beginning with the 2008 model year vehicles, Pass-Thru will be the only programming method available. (Remote will continue to be available for previous vehicle
GM MDI GDS2 GM MDI gds tech 2 win software Sata HDD for Vauxhall Opel/Buick and Chevrolet
1. System: Windows 7 64bit
2. Software Version: V2019.7
3. Update time: GM Global V2019.7
4. Used for: Both China GM MDI USB version and GM MDI WiFi version scanner
5. Easy to use: Insert the HDD with GM MDI gds2 software into your computer; the software can be used directly with the GM MDI scanner, which doesn’t need activation by users.
6. GM MDI Multiple Diagnostic Interface scanner will provides the full dealer level diagnostics and programming for all Vauxhall /Opel 16 pin vehicles from 1996 to 2019. The GM MDI diagnosticsoftware gds2 can be installed on 2.5′ SATA HDD, with the Win7 Operation System.
Language: techwin: english only
gds 2 Multi languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, etc. Total 30 languages to choose.