Nexiq 859000 eTechnician Software 2.0
eTechnician gives you the data and the support required to stay competitive in today’s trucking industry. Nexiq has combined extensive coverage for everything from commercial vehicles right down to light and medium-duty trucks. That gives you diagnostic capability for engines, transmission, brakes, body and chassis, and more.
Nexiq added cloud-based, fleetwide vehicle history to give you access to data for every diagnostic session for every vehicle in your fleet, regardless of location.
- CEC 1 (there are no special tests available for the CEC 1 application)
- GEN IV
- GEN V
- International 4200/4300/4400 Series
- International 7000 Series (2005 and newer)
- International 8000 Series (2005 and newer)
- International CF Series (2005 and newer)
- 3116, 3126, 3176, 3406, C9, C10, C12, C15, C16
- All EPA ’07 and EPA ’10 medium-duty and heavy-duty MaxxForce electronic engines
- N9, N10, N13, and A26 Navistar electronic engines
- All pre-EPA ’07 International electronic engines (1, 2, and 3 Box)